Edelrid Eagle Lite Climbing Rope – 9.5mm
The lightweight and compact Edelrid Eagle Lite Climbing Rope offers excellent handling and durability for long days working routes at the climbing crag.
Edelrid’s classic rope of the pro line in the second generation: lightweight, compact and perfect handling. By using state-of-the art yarns, Edelrid can reduce the diameter to 9.5mm without compromising the technical standards.
Check out our full range of Ropes and Rope Bags here.
In stock (can be backordered)
Edelrid Eagle Lite Features:
- State of the art yarns reduce the diameter without compromising the technical standards, giving you the durability of a thicker rope with the handling of a thinner rope
- 48-carrier construction provides the durability of a 9.8mm rope with the weight advantages of a 9.5mm rope
- Thermo Shield treatment employs a heat process to stabilise individual yarns, ensuring the rope stays supple throughout its working lifetime
- Kernmantle design features a stretchy core protected by a durable outer sheath which combine for strength and good handling
- Meets UIAA tests for falls, impact force and elongation
- bluesign® approved product uses on average 62% less CO2, 89% less water, 63% less energy consumption and 63% fewer chemicals
- Best Use – Rock Climbing
- Rope Style and Type – Dynamic Single Rope
- Impact Force – 9 kilo-newtons
- Dynamic Elongation – 29 percent
- Static Elongation – 7.1 percent
- Number of Falls – 9
- Weight – 62 grams per meter
- Colour – Mango
- Sustainability – Product meets the bluesign® criteria