This complete introductory slackline kit is designed specifically for beginner and intermediate users. Featuring static-style webbing ideal for learning and in instructional DVD, the BASE LINE is perfect for getting started and progressing to basic tricks.
- Two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points
- Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun
- The advertised TrueLength refers to the length of the main line alone. Other companies will advertise a kit length that includes the webbing on the ratchet and the main line. Essentially shorting you on your main line!
- Kit includes slackline, ratchet tensioner, tree protection and instructional DVD guide
- The easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slackline. The handle grip is a soft plastic for comfortable and efficient tensioning and the ratchet release is also rubberized for easy and safe release of the tension on the line.
- Made for slacklining with a custom-designed weave, providing flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning.
- Tree Protection: Use of tree protection is HIGHLY encouraged on all of our products. It will not only protect what you use as anchors i.e. trees and posts, but it will also prolong the life of your gear. It is also the right thing to do.
Looking for a slackline to do tricks on? Try the Slackline Industries Trickline.